Professional, Friendly Staff
- Orthodontic Specialization: While many dental professionals may offer some kinds of orthodontic treatment, our office consists of a certified orthodontic specialist, Dr. Eduardo A. Avila. Certification requires all the training general dentists need, plus several years of post-graduate training in orthodontics. Dr. Avila focuses solely on orthodontics so that he can provide you with the most effective and long-lasting treatment.
- Talented Staff: Our orthodontic treatment options mean very little without a competent, qualified staff to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional and courteous staff! Our staff members have multiple certifications and continue to improve and update their many skills through continuing education throughout the year. We are also customer-oriented and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable and at-home in our office!
Personalized, Patient-Friendly Treatment
- Individual Treatment: At our office, you’re more than a number—you’re part of our dental family! We create personalized, individual treatment plans for each patient so that we deliver only the best results!
- Thorough Complimentary Initial Exam: We know that orthodontics is a big decision so we want you to make that decision with as much information as possible. We offer comfortable, obligation-free consultation appointments that help you learn more about orthodontic treatment, as well as get a better idea what you or your child’s orthodontic needs might be.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We constantly strive for the best results for our patients, which also means we are dedicated to researching and employing the latest technology in the orthodontic field. Our technical advances provide multiple benefits for our patients including faster, more accurate diagnoses, and faster more comfortable treatment.
- Necessary Treatment: We want each of our patients to achieve the very best result and we only prescribe the necessary treatments. We will never suggest starting orthodontic treatment until it is truly necessary and will be beneficial to you.
- Retention: Getting your teeth straight doesn’t mean much if they don’t stay that way! We want you to enjoy your new smile for a lifetime, which is why the cost of a retention system is included with your orthodontic treatment.
A Convenient Office with a Fun Atmosphere!
- Many Convenient Locations: If you’re worried about being too far away from our office, worry no more! We have multiple office locations in Gaithersburg/Kentlands and N. Bethesda and you can choose the most convenient location for you. It’s just one more way we work hard to take care of our top priority—you!
- Care-free, Fun Environment: We want all of our patients to enjoy coming to their orthodontic appointments. That’s why we’ve designed our office with your needs in mind! To keep patients engaged and to promote patient cooperation with at-home instructions, we sponsor many different contests and drawings. This is just one way we like to have fun with our patients!
- Customized Payment Plans: We never want finances to keep a patient from receiving the best orthodontic care available. We can arrange a financial agreement to accommodate your financial situation. We want to provide high-quality orthodontics that fits into your budget!
- Sterilization: We know that being safe and comfortable in our office is one of your biggest concerns, which is why we follow the strictest guidelines for bacterial control and sterilization set by groups such as the CDC and OSHA. We employ disposable tools and materials whenever feasible, and what tools must be re-used are always thoroughly cleaned and sterilized between each patient.
- Online Services: We live in a digital age, which is why our practice offers loads of information at your fingertips through our helpful and entertaining website.